Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

my website

Go down

my website Empty my website

Bài gửi by Phạm Mỹ Duyên Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello! Welcome to Duyen's website. Here you can learn a little about me. I hope you enjoy this site.
What do you like to do in your free time? About me, I like watching films most such as: love story films, comedy films or cartoon. I usually surf the internet, find new films and download or watch online. I think that is convenience, because I don't spend most of my free time to go to the movie theater, and don't have to pay for the tickets. However some of new films couldn't find in the internet and I have to wait about a year later to watch them. It's so bored.
By my laptop computer, I can watch whenever I want, wherever I like. I usually watch Korean, Chinese films and I've watched Thai films recently. They have many beautiful actors. To improve my English listening skill, I choose English films as a tool to support, they are also meaningful and exciting. Sometimes, I like watching superman and cartoon. I absolutely hate horror films and action films, some of them are funny but the others are terrible so I feel threatened and haunted.
Nowaday, you can find everything in the internet, the films are too. So that some of the films that you've seen but you don't remember its name, you can see them in the internet by chance. If you want to spend your free time without boredom, I'll usually post some of the films in my website and you click into the link to watch them, but you should remember that: to avoid hurting your eyes, you must not watch too much.
Love all Razz Razz Razz

Phạm Mỹ Duyên

Tổng số bài gửi : 2

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang