Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

about website

Go down

about website Empty about website

Bài gửi by Huỳnh Thị Thu Hiền Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:49 pm

Hello! Wellcome to Hien's website. Have you can learn a little about me. I hope you enjoy this site.
My name's Hien. I'm twenty years old. I live in Tuy Hoa city. There are five people in my family such as: My grandfather, my parent, my young sister and me. I like listening to music, reading books, surf the internet and play sports. My favorite is reading books. Books are always a good friends to me. It is a good way to improve my vocabulary by exposing many news words. Reading books tell me about the world's history. I think reading is interesting indoor activity. Sometimes, I often listen to music, watching TV and traveling. i love many kinds of music; Especially, when i feel myself with the sorrow, I love the songs which can share my sadness. I also like watching kinds of cartoon and romance such as: Tom and cherry,.... Besides, i like traveling, exploring new places with plentiful cuisines and nature, especially walking along the beach help me comfortable and relax. After completing my home work at home. I generally spend time in playing sports but i don't like playing soccer and tennis.

Huỳnh Thị Thu Hiền

Tổng số bài gửi : 2

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang