Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

MY website

Go down

MY website Empty MY website

Bài gửi by HUỲNH VIỆT TRINH1997 Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:17 pm

Hello! welcome to Trinh's website . Here yo can learn a little about me . I hope you enjoy this site . My full name is Huynh viet trinh. I'm 19 years old and i'm a student of Nha Trang national college of pedagogy .My address is Tu Nghia district , Quang Ngai city. My telephone number is 00968495598.
I have a lot of friends but I just have a best friends . We usually go eat out, go shopping or go to the beach. In my free time, I like playing volleyball and badminton with my friends. I  sometimes read book and listen to music. I often watch films. On sunday, i go picnic with my family and my friends. I usually help mother clean your house in evening. I like eat fruits and sea flowers. In the evening, I usually suft on the internet. I go to bed at 11pm.
I like eating seafood and drink soda , water, milk.... My favorite music K.POP.and P.A.P.I dislike classical music because .I make me feel bored and sleepy.

HUỲNH VIỆT TRINH1997

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang