Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

CamTuyen's website

Go down

CamTuyen's website Empty CamTuyen's website

Bài gửi by Dinh Cam Tuyen Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:38 pm

Hello! welcome to CamTuyen's website. Here you can learn a little about me. I hope you enjoy this site.
My name is Dinh Thi Cam Tuyen. Now, I'm a student in Nha Trang national College of Pedagogy, and in the future, I will be an English teacher. In my family, there are four people. My dad is a main labour in mine. My mother is good at cooking. My brother is a building engineer. My dad grow a lot of fruit-frees such as: Mango, tamarind, jackfruit,... If you want to know how to grow them, you can come to my house, my dad will guide zealously.
I often watch the news then talk about them with my friends. we usually discuss about problems of environment. Sometimes, we hang out and go somewhere together, we talk about the people, the life,... and everything around us by English. Would you like to take part in with us, let's come with us. We share troubles, funniness for each other on this site. The time is 20:00 everyday.
I really like listening to music. I like pop music and light geres, when I listen to them, I feel so relaxed. I also love reading so I think I'm a romantic person. Cooking is my hobby, because I want to cook a lot of delicious food as my mom. You can come with me to share a beautiful book or how to cook delicious food. Thank you for your reading.
Dinh Cam Tuyen
Dinh Cam Tuyen

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang