Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

On a separate sheet of paper, design your website and write your information.

Go down

On a separate sheet of paper, design your website and write your information. Empty On a separate sheet of paper, design your website and write your information.

Bài gửi by phi nguyễn Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Hello! Welcome to Phi’s website. Here you can learn a little about me. I hope you enjoy this site.
My full name is Nguyen Thi Ai Phi. I’m 19 years old and I’m a student of Nha Trang national college of pedagogy. My address is 16, Vo Thi Sau stress, Khanh Hoa district, Khanh Hoa province. My telephone number is 01645293397 and my email address is nguyenthiaiphi2711@gmail.
I have a small family. They are my father, my mother, my sister and me. We often eat out together on weekend. And I have a lot of friends, but I have a best friend. She is the person who can share all kinds of difficulties and happiness in life. We often talk to each other about our family, hobbies and studies.
In my free time, I like listening to music, surf on the Internet and watch films...Sometimes, I play sport with my friends. We often play badminton, soccer, basketball.
I enjoy watching horror and cartoon film. I like listening to Pop, K-pop and RAP music. But, I sometimes listen to classical music to easy sleepier.

phi nguyễn

Tổng số bài gửi : 3

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang