Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Phuc_le's website

Go down

Phuc_le's website Empty Phuc_le's website

Bài gửi by phucta3c Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:18 pm

Welcome to Phuc_le's website.Here you can get some information about me.
Nationality : i'm Vietnamese. I live in Nha Trang city, but i was born in Duc Pho district, Quang Ngai province.
Favorites : i like playing guitar and sometimes i really like sport.Shopping is the next favorite,if i have lots of money.
Food and drink : my favorite food are Kimbap ,ice-cream ,apple pies. And i can cook any dishes that i have seen.About drink, i extremely love rice-wine and beer.I often get it a little when i feel stress.It is so funny,isn't it?
Free time : When i have more free time,i often spend it for travelling with my friends or alone. Do you know,my wish is that i can travel around the world.Day by day i always try to make my wish come true.I can work part-time or sell some things by the internet.Besides,in my free time i can read the books such as: The Gift For Life , Truth Live , How To Get Rich And Happy... or some things like that.
Opinion about life : With me, not thing is not more important than family.We can make a lot of friends ,but let's think : If you have an urgent problem,who help you first? I make sure that your parents, your brother or your sister will be the first person help you anything, anyproblem .
Some words for you : be smile with your life and not continue to try your best.
If you think i am a interesting person,you can contact me by Facebook : " Phuc Ly Le " . or my phone number is: 01652491329.

phucta3c

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang