Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Well come to Danho's website.

Go down

Well come to Danho's website. Empty Well come to Danho's website.

Bài gửi by Nguyễn Hằng TA3C Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:37 pm

Hello! Well come to DaNho’s website. Here you can learn a little about me. I hope you enjoy this side.
My name’s Hang. I’m 20 years old, I come from Buon Ma Thuot city but now I’m a student at Nha Trang national college of pedagogy.
My family consist of 4 people, there are my parents, my sister and me. my father is a farmer, my mom is a housewife. They are 50 years old. My sister is 30 years old and she is a primary school teacher. My family is a very happy one. In the evening after dinner, we sit together in the room talking and watching TV for about an hour. At weekend, my family often visit our grandparents. It's very meaningful and funny. I feel happy to live in this family and i expect to live together under the same roof forever. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
My hobbies are listening to music and watching TV, when i'm free time, i often listen to my favorite songs. At weekend, i usually go to music shop in the downtown where i buy good CDs of the famous pop singers. Besides that, i like riding a horse very much because it's exciting and funny. My hobbies is very interesting and how about you?
In the future, i want to become a good teacher of english. I will try to get the better result. Laughing Laughing Laughing What a Face

Nguyễn Hằng TA3C

Tổng số bài gửi : 2

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang