Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Welcome to MinhPhung's website "Have a nice day"

Go down

Welcome to MinhPhung's website "Have a nice day" Empty Welcome to MinhPhung's website "Have a nice day"

Bài gửi by MinhPhung Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:01 pm

Hello! Welcome to MinhPhung's website. Here you can learn a little about me. I hope you enjoy this site.
My name's Phung. I'm 20 years old. I'm a Leo. I come from Cam Ranh. But now I'm a college student in Nha Trang. My major is English teacher. There are 4 peoples in my family and I'm a last-born.
I like playing badminton and baseball. Playing judo is very happy and it makes me fell very comfortable and relax. Sometimes, I like watching TV, liveshow and movies. I like reading book or magazines.
In my free time, I like romatic, action and horror films but I don't like sad movies. I like listening to music and Khoi My is my favorite singer. I like her because her very beautiful and sings very well. She is very popular in my country.
My favorite food is pizza, sushi and seafood because it's have a lot of nutrition. My favorite dessert is sanwich and orange juice.
In the future, I want to travel the words, then I will become a model teacher.
Thanks for reading.
See you again!
MinhPhung
MinhPhung

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang