Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

My Website

Go down

My Website Empty My Website

Bài gửi by hoaiviet471 Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:21 pm

HOAI VIET'S WEBSITE

Hello! Welcome to Hoai Viet’s website. Here you can learn a little about me. I hope you enjoy this site.
My name is Hoai Viet. This year, I’m 19 years old. I’m a Sigittarius and I come from Quang Ngai. It’s small but it’s very beautiful. People call me as “short” or “dwarf” because I’m just high 1m50. Now, I’m studying at Nha Trang National college of pedagogy. My major is English teaching, but I also like to study Chinese and Russia. I would like to become a teacher who is respected by everyone, certainly not of a person imposing my students. I think I’m a funny and sociable student. I am talkative, too. I usually amuse my friends when we’re tired and stressful.
I like playing badminton and volleyball very much. Playing sports are good for my health and help me improve my height. I like soccer, too, because it’s quite exciting. I like romantic movies such as She was pretty, Descendants of the sun, … I fear ghost so I don’t like thrill or horror films. In my free time, I often read English comic books, watch the news and listen to music. My idol is Khoi My. She is a lovely and active singer. My favourite food is rice. I want to eat the food by my mother everyday.
I love freedom and want to travel around the world. I would like to carry out all my dream and try my best to do everything.

hoaiviet471

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang