Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

My website

Go down

My website Empty My website

Bài gửi by Tranlengocdung205 Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:52 am

DUNG'S WEBSITE
Hello! Welcome to Dung’s website.
Here you can learn a little about me. I hope you enjoy this site.
Nationality: I’m Vietnamese. I live in Quang Nam. Quang Nam is a coastal in Viet Nam. It’s really beautiful.
School on work: I’m second-year student. I’m studying English and Russian in Nha Trang National College of Pedagogy.
Favorites:
Activities: I like playing volleyball and tennis. I often play them with my roommate in the afternoon. I think it help me keep fit and have good health.
TV Shows: I don’t like watching TV. I watch film and favorite TV Shows in my laptop computer.
Movies: I like romance and comedy movies. I often go to the theater with my best friend in the weekend. I don’t like horror movies because I’m afraid it and I never watch it.
Books: I like reading novel and philosophy of life. I don’t like reading magazines. So, I have a lot of romantic novel and philosophy of life.
Music: I like listening pop and classical music. My favorite singer is Ho Ngoc Ha. She’s very beautiful and talent. She’s popular in Viet Nam, too. I like all sings of her.
Food: I like all of dishes about chicken. My favorite dessert is ice cream. Sometime, I go out with my friend for eating food of other country. I also like making sushi for my family.
Friends: My best friend’s name is Thao. She’s my roommate and I often play volleyball with her. She speak Russian well, so she help me learn Russian. And now, I can speak Russian with her.
I hope you like it. Thanks !!!

Tranlengocdung205

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang