Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

write your personal website

Go down

write your personal website Empty write your personal website

Bài gửi by lemongtruc Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:25 am

Hello! Welcome to Mong Truc's website. Here you can learn a litte about me. I hope you enjoy it
My full name's Le Mong Truc, my friends often call me " Truc Panda". It's just a nickname. I'm 19 and my birthday is on the second of October, so i'm a Libra. I'm pretty shy and I like smiling. I aslo love making people laugh, that makes me happy too. I love that because I think smile makes our daily life happier and more interesting Surprised.
I often care about people's feeling. However, I don't get along really well with everyone because I don't talk much and don't communicate really well with everybody. And sometimes I have difficulty showing and sharing my feelings with others. That's why I don't have many friends. :3
I come from a nuclear family and I have one sister. She's really nice.
I'm studying at Nha Trang National College Of Pedagogy and my major is English. I dream or being a good teacher of Englsh. I'm a second-year student.
I like enjoying chocolate and dishes that my mother and my sister cook. I love orange juice
In my free time, I love reading books, watching films, going swimming and playing some kinds of sport with my friends. I espescially love traveling. If I have a lot of money and free time, I definitely travel to forein countries with my family or my close friend. I can enjoy local food, take some nice photos and relax there. That woulb be fantastic !!!. :sunny
That's all about me. Thanks for your watching. tongue tongue

lemongtruc

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang