Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

My website

Go down

My website Empty My website

Bài gửi by Minh hải Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Name: NGUYEN HUNH MINH HAI                                                                                                                                            My Brithday: 17/04/1996                                                                                                                                                         Address        : PHO NINH- DUC PHO- QUANG NGAI                                                                                                    Telephone   : 01652926690                                                                                                                                                           Email             : minhhai1996.ta3c.17@gmail                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE                                                                                                                                          I was born and raised in Quảng Ngãi city. The childhood I like to travel. I like playing game, playing soccer and listening to music. In my free time, I often reading book, watching tv and listening to music English. I want to a English teacher, because I fell interested when I speak English. I would like go to picnic with my family because I fell relax, happy and funy. Present, I’m a student in Nha Trang National Collect of Pedagogy. I’m 20 years old. In the future, I want to travel around the country in Viet Nam.

Minh hải

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang