Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Huongto's website

Go down

Huongto's website Empty Huongto's website

Bài gửi by tothihuong1903 Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:09 pm

Welcome to HuongTo’s website. Here you can know some informations about me.
About me: HuongTo
Nationality: I’m Vietnamese. I live in Nha Trang City, but my hometown is Quang Ngai province. It’s in the Middle Central of Viet Nam.
Age: 19 years old                                     Gender: Female
Family: I’m from a small family. They are my parents, my brother and I.
School or work: I learn at Nha Trang College of Pedagogy. I’m a second year student. My major is English teaching and I’m studying Russian.
Favorites:
Activitives: I like playing and watching sports. Sports are good for my health and they held me to keep fit.
TV shows: I don’t like watching action films but I like comedy or news programs. They are funny and interesting.
Movies: I like thrill and horror films. They make me excited.
Books: I have many books but I don’t have magazines or newspapers. I like short story and novel. I read lots of Nguyen Nhat Anh’s books.
Music: I like listening pop, rap and classical music. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift. She’s American. She’s also a songwriter.
Food: My favorite food is chicken wings. My favorite dessert is ice cream, sandwich, cakes. I also like cooking and making kimbap.
Friends: I don’t have a lot of friends but my best friend’s Rosa. She’s Canadian. Sometimes, we go shopping and studying together. She speaks English very well and she’s beautiful. She speaks Russian very well, too.

I like travelling and doing yoga when I have free time. I usually go shopping with my friends at the weekend.

tothihuong1903

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang