Quản lý hoạt động học tập ngành SPTA-CM2
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

My website

Go down

My website Empty My website

Bài gửi by Thu Uyen Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:40 pm

THU UYEN'S WEBSITE
Hello! Welcome to Thu Uyen’s website. Here you can learn a little about me. I hope you enjoy this site.
My name is Uyen. I’m 20 year old. I’m a Cancer. I come from Tuy Hoa city. But now I’m a college student in Nha Trang. My major is English teaching. I’m a last – born in my family and there are 4 people: my dad, my mom and my sister. Although study far from home and so busy but I often called home to ask them.
I’m sense of humor and talkative, sometimes I’m so crazy when I hang out with my friend.
Every morning I do exercise because it makes me healthy and I often play badminton and play volleyball.
In my free time, I like reading book, listening to music, cooking a good meal and my favorite food is fried rice. I like watching cartoon, action film and horror film. My favorite singer is Khoi My, she’s so cute and sings very well.
I hate the lie so I want to love a faithful person.
In the future, I want to travel around the worlds, then I want to become a good teacher.
Thanks for reading.
See you again!

Thu Uyen

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang